LaRue’s Little Indians is a book of eighteen children’s stories set around Native American characters and featuring the flora and fauna of the United States. The text is in an oversized font, and there are color illustrations throughout.
- Title: Little Indians
- Author: Mabel Guinnip LaRue
- Illustrator: Maud and Miska Petersham
- Publisher: MacMillan Company
- Place: New York
- Year: 1939
- Length: 178pp
- Dimensions: 5” x 7.5” x 0.63”
- Condition: Original tan boards with red and black printed illustrations and titles in good condition—small amounts of wear, somewhat faded, significantly soiled. Binding tight. No missing pages. No folds, tears, or marginalia. Pages generally clean with some fingerprints.